Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The way of my life

Kheir Kishan (22/02/2012)
As long we walk in this world as long as that we have to think and try to ask to  ourself, Have we made a good progress in our life ? or may be we've made a destruction for our future with useless things. That's why ...I myself  always asking myself in a lonely night ... why I must destruct myself with lot of sins...there are too  much sins I've made as long as I live. There are many mercy that Allah SWT has given me... but I couldn't apply them based on what Allah SWT suggests to me. Oh my God, Allah SWT ... allow me to try the best for you... give a chance to know you more... to love you more ... to get your mercyful and your blessing .... guide me oh my God, Allah SWT... do not let me far from you ... remind me oh God, Allah SWT everytime and every moment  I forget you... and mad of this world. Without You, Oh Allah SWT. I'm nothing. and even I'm not comfort or correct to stay in your Heaven. But I'm also not good to break your Rules.  So, Please forgive me Ye Allah SWT ...(Kheir Kishan/22/2/2012)


No comments:

Post a Comment